|NEW Elite Trampoline is the next best thing to a fold up trampoline. This is a great training unit for high level athletes. These are NOT made for recreational use, always make sure a qualified coach is supervising. |
|6'x12' Bed Size .|
7'x14' Bed Size .
- Frame Size - 9'10"x15'
- 46-1/2 " High
- Bed Size - 6'x12'
- Spring Count – 104
- Frame Size - 10'10"x17'
- 46-1/2" High
- Bed Size - 7'x14'
- Spring Count - 120
- Frames are constructed of domestic structural grade, 11 & 12 gauge steel tubing.
- 46-1/2" Tall straight rail frame, great for dropping into pits.
- ZigZag wire (1/4" round rod) is welded to the frame for easy spring assembly, disassembly, sound frame construction, and greater distribution of wear.
- The frames feature a black baked-on powder coat finish.
|SAFETY PADS|| |
- Complete w/1" thick crosslink foam pads that cover the corners for added protection.
- Two extra springs in each corner support pads.
- Tramp Master covers the pads with a vinyl that has properties equal to a 22 oz. material.
- Attached to frame with velcro.
|BED & SPRINGS || |
- EAS offers several different beds in two sizes (6'x12' and 7'x14'), the US and Ross string beds, and the HP black poly bed.
- The elite frame trampoline comes standard with 10" jumbo springs.