|When referring to rectangular trampolines, the size is determined by the dimensions of the bed, which is the actual jumping area. |
|6'x12' Bed Size |
7'x14' Bed Size
- 72 Square Feet Jumping Surface
- Frame Size - 9'4"x14'7"
- 40" High
- Bed Size - 6'x12'
- Spring Count – 104
- 98 Square Feet Jumping Surface
- Frame Size - 10'4"x16'x7"
- 40" High
- Bed Size - 7'x14'
- Spring Count - 120
- Frames are constructed of domestic structural grade, 11 & 12 gauge steel tubing.
- 40" Tall straight rail frame, great for dropping into pits.
- ZigZag wire (1/4" round rod) is welded to the frame for easy spring assembly, disassembly, sound frame construction, and greater distribution of wear.
- The frames feature a black baked-on powder coat finish.
|SAFETY PADS || |
- Complete w/1" thick crosslink foam pads that cover the corners for added protection.
- Two extra springs in each corner support pads.
- Covers the pads with a vinyl that has properties equal to a 22 oz. material.
- Attached to frame with velcro.
|BED & SPRINGS|| |
- Offers several different beds in two sizes, the US & Ross string beds, web bed, the HP black poly bed, and a standard black poly bed.
- The straight frame trampoline comes standard with 9" Springs (it cannot take 10" or Jumbo springs)